- Develop and implement a written European business tactical plan.
To implement the plan, the Senior Sales & Product Manager should be able to conduct analyses, including but not limited to: sales analysis, market analysis, account analysis, as well as define product requirements, set measureable and attainable goals, submit implementation plans and execution for results
Deliverable: Increase revenue and margins
- Market development
Lead, develop and implement sales growth plans in line with the commercial strategy of the global business. Contact the potential customers, qualify the potential of the sales opportunities, investigate these sales opportunities, Present the proposal to the customers, Close the orders, Help to deliver after-sales support
Deliverable : increase market share
- Market monitoring, forecasting and budgeting
Continuous monitoring, mapping and reporting of the market development on your territory. Deliverables include: customer mapping per applications, rolling forecast on revenue and material consumption. Submit monthly order/sales forecast and win/loss reports, Submit monthly opportunities report to Manager. Help in establishing a customer data base to track sales leads
Deliverable: constant market monitoring allowing us a perfect understanding of the market dynamics at our customer’s business environment, as well as providing reliable related rolling forecast.
- Credit Management
Ensure respect of Vital’s credit management policy, assist in effective collection of receivables when necessary, and collaborate with finance department whenever required.
Deliverable: control of account receivables.
- Execute the territory marketing/communication activities in conjunction with Marcom team in Guangzhou.
- Manage attendance at trade shows and conferences for related product lines in the territory.
- Assist in executing the territory advertisement plan.
- Assist PLMs to execute new product launch plans in the territory.
- Assist in social media marketing for related product lines
- Business Development for optical customers.
This includes developing market maps of serviceable available markets and visiting prospects to identify and develop new sales opportunities working in conjunction with business unit.
Deliverable: constant competitor mapping allowing us a good understanding of the market dynamics in your territorry.
- Team Management
Establish and subsequently lead Sales Team in your Territory