We are looking for a highly driven and dynamic Field Development Manager to support our markets in France and French Canada. Field Development Manager will be responsible for the achievement of sales goals in France and French Canada, by leading Distributors and coordinating their growth efforts. The role includes training Tops in line with company strategy to achieve set company goals, reviewing Distributor reports to identify those aspects requiring personal attention and support.
Field Development Manager will be required to conduct frequent field visits and meetings with travel expectation of minimum 50%.
- Prepare and update sales forecasts for region, propose budgets, report on market strategies required to achieve sales targets.
- Execute and support corporate sales strategy within region.
- Plan and lead sales effort; develop, receive and assess sales reports.
- Responsible for leading sales events/activities/special projects with field, sales promotions team and Marketing (office-to-field lead activities).
- Keep pulse on region in order to quickly identify new emerging leaders
- Develop and implement strategic sales and marketing strategy for leadership development, recruiting and recognition
- Maintain constant communication and build strong Corporate-Field relationships with leaders
- Motivate and inspire leaders through personal coaching and weekly conference calls to achieve their goals.
- Be a Brand advocate to ensure company culture and principles are alive in the field.
- Analyse trends within assigned region to determine what areas of training are necessary
- Plan, recommend and execute special programs, trainings and recruiting events/sales activities.
- Train Leasers in line with company strategies by coaching and development programs.
- Partner with key leaders to train the trainer to develop regional and team trainings.
- Coach, train, and develop distributors within assigned region through leaders and emerging leaders.
- Conducted weekly and monthly sales meetings and training classes on product, selling skills, and the compensation plan.
- Monitor market trends in and advise management of changes in competition, product availability or related matters.
- Create “Area Development Plan” to identify core geographic locations throughout the region for in-depth targeted growth and development.
- Ensure activities comply with the legal and ethical standards (compliance).