The Sales Department is charged with delivering high quality sales initiatives to support business driven leaders. Key efforts are focused around supporting recruitment, retention, recognition, rewards, and events whilst adhering to the Young Living Brand and global strategy. The department ensures that Young Living sales tools, resources, message, and mechanisms meet the needs of our distributors which in turn meet or exceed corporate expectations for growth.
You will Implement world class product and opportunity training resources, expertise, systems, programmes and tools to maximize the expansion and development within the regions of responsibility. You are the first point of contact for any business-related concerns pertaining to the countries of responsibility.
Instigate a culture of activity geared towards meeting and exceeding market sales targets by fully understanding the “European Expansion Plan” (EXP.)
- Help Field Leaders to create their own Business Plan.
- Be an expert on the Compensation Plan and legacy of the company
- In conjunction with Field Leaders host monthly Webinars, attend meetings and events and host product tours
- Work with Marketing to assist in the formulation, development, and execution of marketing campaigns
- Report on events, market challenges, opportunities and issues with resolution proposals to present to EHQ.
- Work with the Market Development Team in the creation of specific business building tools
- Support Distributor acquisition and retention efforts.
- Cultivate and increase field leadership, through coaching, mentoring and development.
- Be an expert on how to present a Business Opportunity Meeting and a Product Training Meeting and implement with Field Leaders.
- Maintain a healthy business relationship with top leaders.
- Travels frequently within market (between 25% - 50%) and occasional visits to regional Head Quarters in the UK and corporate Head Quarters in the US if required.
- Supports service requests from other departments.
- Undertake other duties and tasks that from time to time may be allocated and that are appropriate to the grade of the job.
- Comply with all relevant internal rules, policy, and procedures.